Showing your pride on the Fourth of July doesn’t end at the barbecue goodness. It also has a lot to do with your festive OOTDs. This year, we’re ditching the head-to-toe red, white, and blue drapery, and opting for looks that are perfectly patriotic, yet easily integrate into your daily looks. Ahead you’ll find our favorite picks from casual tees and hats, to accessories that will have you ready to celebrate. Cue the fireworks.
1. Red Polka Dot Print Split Dress – This midi polka dot dress is perfectly on color for the Fourth, and you can also wear it layered with a belted blazer for an everyday uniform.
2. Oversized Denim Jacket – A denim jacket is one of the most “Americana” pieces of clothing. Complete the look with a dress underneath and a bold, red lip.
3. White Maxi Dress – Grab your Tide pens, and break out your brightest white dress for any barbecues, picnics, or other gatherings. This dress also happens to give us all the vacay vibes.
4. Striped Shirt Dress – When in doubt, grab a striped shirt. It’s always a solid pairing for your jeans.
5. White Blazer – A classic, white blazer feels current and appropriate year after year.
Now that you’re armed with some fresh ideas for the Fourth of July, share your looks with us on social by tagging Wish and using #WishFourth – you may even get featured!